Damon, Ralph, Steve and James went to the Bristol racetrack in Tennesse this weekend. It is one of the most anticipated races in the Nascar schedule. The stadium holds about 160,000 people. Damon said it was AMAZING! The sound of engines roaring on the track was incomparable.
While in the deep south, Damon and the crew experienced some local favorite restaurants. Ralph really wanted White Castle which was the 1st stop. Damon was not all that impressed. They also went to The Wafflehouse. I don't think the dentist gets much business in Tennessee, as Damon mentioned a number of people with very few teeth!
Finally, I added a photo of Damon drinking his favorite beer, Miller High Life- it is the champagne of beers!
Damon is already excited of the prospect of going back next year!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Damen! Looks like a super fun time. Remember that movie, Taladega Nights (sp?) and "if you're not first, your last?" :-)
I love White Castle!
Hey - just wanted to say keep them coming - Franzia Family
JOJO
Post a Comment