Monday, August 20, 2007
Olivia's 3rd Birthday Party!
Olivia had her 3rd birthday party on Saturday, August 18th. It was a blast! We invited all of our friends to join in the festivities. There was a special guest at the party....Ariel...the little mermaid. She joined us from under the sea . (She walked all the way from the beach...and boy were her legs tired). Ariel had a magic show, made animal balloons, and bounced in the bouncer with all the children. She was a great addition to the party. We all had birthday cake and played until it was time to go. It was a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What legs? Mermaids don't have legs. JK. Great pictures!
Great pictures and welcome to world of blogging.... LOVE IT!!!
Yay! Melissa!! I love that almost everyone has blogs now! :-)
Awesome! I love the pictures and Olivia's party ROCKED!
Hi there guys. Wish I'd been there for that party. What a beautiful family. I still think of Olivia as a baby, but she sure has grown up. Hope to see you soon.
Isn't she still a baby? Whose that little grown up girl in the photo? She looks adorable probably because she is. The Franzia's are a nice looking bunch,can I be one?
Post a Comment