Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

It was Superbowl XLII on Sunday, the Patriots vs. the Giants. Beth and Victor hosted a "Super" party with lots of food & fun. Olivia wore her Eli Manning jersey ...it was so cute! Tom Petty was the halftime show...it was at this point that I realized that I am really getting old...and so is Tom. High definition television is not our friend. As you all know, the Giants won! I have so many hormones running through my body; I was so happy I thought I would cry. Who knew I liked the Giants SO much? I think the highlight of the day were the Mrs. Field's cookies that Cynthia brought. So good.

2 comments:

Our Life, According To Me... said...

What... Did you say something? what? I guess I lost my hearing, and I wonder why? lmao! Could be because of the scream heard around the world due to the Giants win? I had a blast!

Kay Ely said...

Thanks for the update! great pics!! :)