Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day







Happy Father's Day Damon! Today is your day to relax and enjoy all the things you love! Last night we ordered Daddy's favorite- PIZZA!!!! Today we have the sports trifecta....Golf-Nascar-Basketball....




Thank you Damon for all that you do for our family. We are very lucky to have the life that we have; and it is all because of you! I wake up everyday wondering "how did I get so lucky?". YOU ARE THE BEST! Have a great day.

5 comments:

Our Life, According To Me... said...

Hope the pizza was good! Happy Father's day!

Unknown said...

How cute is Olivia's smile?!!

Kirsten said...

I don't know why, but every time I look at that last photo of Damon and Olivia, I think how funny it would be to use Photoshop to swap their heads.

Kirsten said...

Oh, wait! Is that Sofia? She and Olivia look so much alike as babies.

Anonymous said...

Melissa

You have such a beautiful family!! The girls are gorgeous and I am very jealous. Please come to WV some day